Tagged under:

yuppeee..its my birthday


9th October !! I smiled at calender wondering how soon these 12 pages turned back!!It was the same day last year was curious n anxious for the coming year with loads of dreamZ.Whole year was full of colorful emotions.Most of it was filled with joyous n achievement.It looked like I was in a circus jumping in different jumbled roles son-brother-friend-techie-artist-musician and off all better human being.Hope I gave justice to all of them.
Love u Mom n Dad..u blessed me to live my dream and I knew I am one more helpless techie staying far leaving u all in ur own world.I am doing my best to fill my space in u.Be my back always.
Thank u my brother-bhabhi for being my virtual parents and leading me to a brighter light.U are my models.
Hats off to my cute sweet friends for adding spices to my life.I m not in me without u all.Be the same always.
Finally how can I forget my endless dreamZ and cheerfull spirit.U are my life..I am just a flesh without u.Keep fueling me.

"The whole year went so neat
offcourse credit goes to my dream n spirit
I looked up to express my gratitude to it
it was busy crafting better route
full of dreams with colourfull lit
restless..lively..amazed at its purport
and I saluted to its dancing upbeat
it turned down and wishd with smiling sweet
happy birthday my dear!"

18 comments:

Unknown said...

it is as cute as you...:)
good luck...keep smiling forever...

Sudhir said...

he he..cute aaa ! lol :)

Unknown said...

its as simple as u...

Sudhir said...

Thanks Saranya.......

Roopa said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :):) Sudhiiiiiii hats off to u :).....veryyyy nice sweeet.....taz genuine from ur heart......goood keep going......solpa dina aad mele nin fan list li naa kanolla anta kansute, ashtondu fans agtaree nodu :)

Sudhir said...

he he..Roops...thank u :)

Unknown said...

very nice,neat and simple yet so powerful..

Its slightly different from usual stlye of blogging (in comparision 2 other blogs) ;)But its good yar..

Hope 2 see more in future :)..

Sudhir said...

thanks Suuuuuuuuuu....keep reading...yup..u observed it..i tried different way here to express my feelings..

Jayashree said...

it's absolutely very very late, still would like to convey bd wishes.Wish u a very very bright days ahead n many many happy returns of the day :)

Sudhir said...

hi Jayashree...thanks 4 d wishes...keep reading :)

Mallesh KR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mallesh KR said...

Chikkadide aadre ella amshagalannu olagondide....Muttina haara le....

As always....Sudya u rock....Expecting a lot more of this....

Sudhir said...

Malya...hing odukott ir magana...thanks 4 d comments

Rakesh Pawali said...

Sudhir its truely reflects u :)
Gr8 goin buddy, keep the spirit levels high :)

Sudhir said...

Rakya..thx le..heege odutta iru

Meena said...

hi

meena said...

hi sudhir..its really very interesting..i liked it..the love towards your mom, dad, brother and bhabhe i really great..wanted to say u one thing..always be as u are dont change at any cost for anybody...all the vey best for bright future..be smiling always..hope u get a good life partner as u think..

Sudhir said...

Thank u Meenu :)
thanks for the wishes :)