Tagged under:

weird exams and wayward distractions..



My way paused!.This time the reason was reasonable !.what else, exams were nearing and the deadline cut down to 3 days! Its not so unusual for me..Last sem I had the same pinch.but my goodness, the score was beyond expected .
I afraid that my complacency shouldn't affect this sem. I don't believe in LUCk too.Luck kicks only when effort follows.. so true..
This time my efforts were NIL. I was finding hard to tie my mind to the book.What should I do ya..I easily dwell in silence and lost in my world..cant help! Dreams peep to head unveiling tons of colorful thoughts..I am weird.. isn't it? I am in a space of my own.
Finally I got 3 day off for studies..Amit n Mohan too got 3 day off.We stuck in our usual adda Mohan's house..

lil study..lotz of sense ( non!) talks..tomato maggy..night outs..old papers..guessing..skipping..all the exam gimmicks were played one by one..We enjoyed the pain..I smelt the fun of back to college..

The final days were at the door.Its usual to see some guys reading in last minute,turning their notes( yes they prepared notes!).some were referring 2 to 3 books for specific topics! We awesome three left many topics in single book!.hu hu.
Time bucked us badly.. Both the Saturdays exams were too tough..I trust GOD this time to push me to 2 digits! please dear ... Sundays exams were not bad..
I renewed my old promise to read regularly for final exams to new dates.fooooo..
Its been two weeknds from the deadly midsem exams.I yet to open the books..whenever I think of books my inner spirit whispers "arre..pagal hai kya..final exams are stil far. start reading from March.."..yes I listen ma mind..simple way to be happy..lol..

5 comments:

Meena said...

i know you did not study at all sudhir..chating with friends..dont worry il pray to god that you will get good marks..all the very best for your future studies.

Meena said...

i think you got a good time meeting your friends..studying together with them is really great..we dont get those days back..right

Sudhir said...

@ Meena
ha ha..how did u know about my chatting ... struggling to study is also fun :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sudhir...

Is this the effect of attendin Saif's concert just a few days before exam????
May be true...

U ll never change yar..
I know still u hv not started studyin for finals(Ooops not even bought books right???)
And I guess if you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book he he... lol..

Anyways jokes apart..
U ll definately get thru these exams .. All my wishes r with u..:)

Sudhir said...

Thank u Su.. Saif concert attend aagiddakke naanu exam hall lli 2 hours kootiddu .. i just reacalled all the rocking songs while reading questions..lol... thanks 4 reading