Tagged under:

love, life n etc



This is the most hot topic surrounded in all minds..Whenever I see a cute sweet stylish couple, an electric current sparks curtaining lotZ of notional thoughts in the mind. I see in me that guy n my dream gal, along with his smiley partner..such a sweet feeling yeh!.
I guess it’s the same case with all who are still single. This dilemma never ends till we settle down ..The gal may be brought down in my life with the help of parents or the golden diamond found by myself.

When I see this below mail in my in-box "r u in love?" Lots of questions arose . Read this first....


How True Is Your Love

Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing and is your voice caught within your chest??
-It isn't love, it's LIKE.

You can't keep your eyes or hands off of her, am I right??
-It isn't love, it's LUST.

Are you proud, and eager to show her off??
-It isn't love, it's LUCK.

Do you want her because you know she's there??
-It isn't love, it's LONELINESS.

Are you with her because it's what everyone wants??
-It isn't love, it's LOYALTY.

Are you with her because she kissed you, or held your hand?
-It isn't love, its LOW CONFIDENCE.

Do you stay for her confessions of love, because you don't want to hurt her?
-It isn't love, it's PITY.

Do you belong to her because the sight of her makes your heart skip a beat??
-It isn't love, it's INFATUATION.

Do you pardon her faults because you care about her?
-It isn't love, it's FRIENDSHIP.

Do you tell her every day she is the only one you think of?
-It isn't love, it's a LIE.

Are you willing to give up all of your favorite things for her sake?
-It isn't love, it's CHARITY.

Does your heart ache and breaks when she's sad?
-Then it's LOVE.

Do you cry for her pain, even when she's strong?
-Then it's LOVE.

Do her eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts?
-Then it's LOVE.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and relation pulls you close and holds you to her?
-Then it's LOVE.

Do you accept her faults because it's a part of who she is?
-Then it's LOVE.

Are you attracted to others, but stay with her faithfully without regret??
-Then it's LOVE.

Would you give her your heart, your life, your death??
-Then it's LOVE.

Now, if love is painful, and tortures us so, why do we love?
Why is it all we search for in life? This pain, this agony?

Why is it all we long for? This torture, this powerful death of self?
Why?
The answer is so simple because it's...LOVE.



When I ended this, many thoughts splashed leaving lots of emotions in me..

Have I lost something not falling in or not identifying the true love at proper time ?
there is lots of space for love to cultivate after the marriage as our parents used to follow..so should we follow d same? (or)
Do I wait for someone to come into my circle to get that magical feeling ?
Should it happen automatically ? should I search for it? (or) M I doing blunder by not searching my soul mate ?
Will I get my dream in the gal searched by my parents?

Huh..lots of unanswered questions.. Most of us who have not got this magic, feel the same.
Sometimes I feel, most of us are confused about love.. Some think that the initial attraction as we say it crush, as love, and choose wrong partners..
That ends in disaster with lots of emotional atyachar :)

Just wanted to share this....Done !
hey, but my questions still peep out of me for justice!

13 comments:

Roopa said...

Goood one :),
By the by :), It's not confusion kano, but yes you need to be matured a little to realize what is crush / lust n wat is liking……
Getting up with wrong partners is mainly coz of immaturedness, or may also b that the partner will not show her/his negative things initially, or can also be tat it ws destined that such things must happen..

Unknown said...

really nice...whats with the love and all?dont go in search.....dont allow others to do it for you...just allow it to click...i beleieve that there is no relationship which cannot be a sucessful...need to give it your time,and open up and speak...i dont beleieve in destiny..u make it...

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm nice gud u understood wel abt love life great

Girish.. said...

yenri.. full emotional aagi blog bardidira???

Sudhir said...

@Roopa,
Yes ur thoughts r true..Lets C whats waiting for me :) thx for the comments ..keep reading

@Shruti,
Yes even I dont believ in destiny..We have to write our own :) .Ur thoughts are worth catching..Thank u :)..

Sudhir said...

@Swathi,
Still long way to go to unpack this mystery... Thanks for d comments .. keep reading :)

Sudhir said...

@Girish,
Hodaree ... nimgau nan baradang ansillen :) keep reading

Unknown said...

Hey Y r u so confused yar,

Just pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.

No matter whether u find it yourself or your parents do it for u..
Just take right decisions at right time n' everythin would be fine..

Sudhir said...

@Supriya
Yes my lord :)

Anonymous said...

om sai ram

wish u good luck in everymeans

Sudhir said...

@Ananymous
It would have been great if u have given ur identity..Thx for commenting..keep reading :)

Shweta said...

hmmm.."WHAT TO WRITE WHEN YOUR CREATIVITY IS SO TIGHT".. I believe that v all ll get what v deserve and it ll be much more better than wat v desire....

Sudhir said...

@Shweta,
Yes I do agree..But not all r so lucky enough to get their dreams alwa.. Just hope for the best..keep reading :)))