Tagged under:

plz colour my face..





My things always shape in at odd times. My long annoying bug got solved finally. It was on my head for few days.Ma manager was cribbing to get it done though he was not having any clue about it (lol..hope he is not reading this..he he) n finally I got the solution ..was thinking about it while bathing n got the spark..Huh ..kaha kaha pe dimaak ka batti jalta hai ...
Last week one romantic song sprang up during the technical discussion session.Oh GOD .. no one threw any questions on me that time..Answer would have been so romantic :) ..
After ma hectic exams NO mood to play guitar now..My rock star always gets up during exam time.I was dying to play
it in exam hall with the examiner roaming around with deadly question papers.Most of them sitting near by me had closed their eye..Are they reminding
sholay "jaldi dedo paper kaaliyaa":) Reality bashed only when I stared on questions.
Ma gang were dreaming for big bash this weekend on 17th .We booked the tickets for IPL match ie Bangalore Royal challengers vs Mumbai Indians. We had booked it last month .
All were excited for sketching costumes ..Lotz of weird ideas passed on.. Some just crazy to get attention from camera men. Many threw the idea to jump in to field
semi nude( censored!! its actually nude) ... By the time we all finalized the costumes, big shock just ripped off in mail box..
It said

"Dear Customer
Due to a technical error in the ticketing website, it over sold more than the tickets allotted for on-line sale, hence we are compelled to refund our valued customers or accommodate them in the coming Semi Final matches
"

So we finally opted to get it refund.Some of us are planning to ink this to consumer court.. good luck dude?..m always there to cheer up :) .
I finally concluded that watching match in stadium is an utter flop idea.. NO one is nearly visible there..Lets watch at home ..so nearer ..so dearer n with all
the chilling gangs... chilling gags.. gold class :)

Hey there is one " create ur own ad" contest going on in our company. . Just thought to apply mind atleast for this!...Wish me good luck :)))))))))))

10 comments:

Jayashree said...

"Last week one romantic song sprang up during the technical discussion session.Oh GOD .. no one threw any questions on me that time..Answer would have been so romantic :) .. "

am still laughing at this one. I literally imagined you singing a song.

Hey, good luck for your ad venture. Give it a good shot.

Sudhir said...

Thank u Jay
Keep reading :)

Unknown said...

i can imagine u playing ur love...u know what i mean???how come you get crazy ideas at crazy times?i know ur choice of a romantic song...dil tho bachcha hai ji na...he he...:0)

hey is the ad thing only for ur company people?

Anonymous said...

nice sitting in office singing songs! huh ur great which song it was? so romantic!?

Sudhir said...

@Sroo
Thx for the cute comments ...Yes this add contest is only in our company..u can gimme tips :)

Sudhir said...

@Swathi
Its the same song I pen down in ma previous blog.. Kannu Muchchale :)

Keep reading :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sid...

Ab ki baar to tumne sixer maar di..
I would say this is the best of all your blogs I have read so far..
So real(no exaggeration) and so close to heart.. ;)

So this one goes for u..

Clap Clap Clap... Whistle.....

Hey not 2 forget abt song, I know how hilarious it would be if u had sung your song in conference
(Ofcourse with all crap lyrics). For that u need 2 consult some expert (like me..!!!!).. Hope u hvn't forgotten my 10 on 10 funda right???

N'lastly.. Do u really want 2 get your face coloured??? then get ready with colors first.. ha ha ha:);):);) lol.....

Keep bloggin..

Sudhir said...

@Su
Thx for rating this one as best..Dt forget that I gave very tough compitation in antakshari..Konege hogli paapa anta sote aste ;)
n pls pour the colors on me :):) keep reading ...

deshpande said...

haha.. kaha kaha pe dimaag ki batti jalti hai... :)
too good. at times, i have such random freaky ideas at random places :)

Sudhir said...

@Sharat
Thanks for reading :)