Tagged under:

Back 2 track..



Back to blogZ..Many moods jumble in me when I stand jovial. Long way to go to reach my goals. Need to take up one by one again.. I am damn opposite when I feel depressed..he he..For few days I was moping around the company acting like regular scrooge..My guitar bent front for not being used for nearly 5 months.I felt sad for neglecting it for so many months..Sorry dear..Many dreams are pondering around you..don't leave me..my singing voice screams within.I will pick u up !
I finally moved near by office..My journey to home is just 15 minutes! Cant belive the fun of staying near by.Now I am feeling a week like a month. huh..I should Make use of days well.. hmm..let me start aerobics...theatre..photography..guitarring n blah blah ..ma invisible craps :)

oye wanna tell u something... Before heading to Detroit I will eat up all my time to blogging....... hurray!!!!

4 comments:

Jayashree said...

Boy! u r picking a high note now :). If u have ur house nearer to office, u find so much time to do so many things.

Sudhir said...

yup..true Jay...m happy to c u again ... ತುಂಬಾ ಹೇಳೋದಿದೆ :) keep reading

Unknown said...

Hey buddy..!!

Nice to c u back in action.. Keep bloggin :)

Sudhir said...

Thx Su... u keep commenting :)